TOP TEN EXCUSES FOR BEING A DOCTOR WHO FAN.
End embarrassment as you field that "why" question
with this handy list of excuses.
- Oh come on, it's so funny. 'Type's not my forte,' tee
- I have a thing for young girls screaming.
- My kids love it, although I have to tie them to a chair
and force them to watch a video at three hourly intervals...
- I guess I like big blue boxes.
- It's either this or twenty cups of coffee.
- It's an addiction. One day you're just merrily tootling
along, and the next thing you know you're wondering which
episode they mention the Hoothi.
- Douglas Adams and Kate Bush have both written episodes,
you know. It must be good.
- I don't know, the BBC just keep sending me these videos.
- What? Does that mean you're a Trekkie then?!? You know
what we do to Trekkies round our way...
- I'm Steve Roberts. I have to, it's my job. Honestly.