SURE SIGNS THAT DOCTOR WHO IS TAKING OVER YOUR LIFE
- Saying "be quiet K9" in casual conversation
- Indignation because the periodic table doesn't include autron and tritanium.
- Able to use "Time Vector Generator" in a sentence without excessive thought first.
- You own more than one long scarf.
- Have figured out the directions of all major planets using the galactic center system
- Sudden urge to wear celery sticks.
- Catch yourself looking for Daleks in rock quarries.
- The Doctor Who theme becomes background music for your dreams
- Major quote sources for thesis are The TARDIS Manual and Shakespeare.
- Memorized your favorite episode and quote it often.
- Find yourself talking to a computer.
- Attending a convention wearing current Galifreyan vestments.
- Actual serious thoughts about buying a S#300 model of a Dalek.
- Understand the TARDIS controls.
- Lecturing any science professor on how TARDIS time travel works.
- If something is broken, hit it, hard. If that doesn't work you try and reverse the polarity.
- "The Doctor Who Monster Book" seems like a fine piece of writing and dramatic stylistics
- Paying rapt attention during those rare special effects sequences in slow-time.
- Inexplicable rock-climbing urges
- More than three original episode outlines buried in your drawers