| THE TOP TEN SIGNS THAT THE
DOCTOR HAS GONE POLITICALLY CORRECT|
by Jill Deel
- Doctor no longer fights evil. Now crusades to help the "ethically challenged."
- Doctor takes to calling the chameleon circuit the "multicultural adaptation unit."
- Shockeye of the Quawncing Grig is no longer a glutton he's "calorically challenged."
- Shuns the term Time Lord as authoritarian and now calls himself a "Chronologically Inclined Gallifreyan."
- Death Zone is now "Zone for the Living Disabled."
- Doctor convinces Kroagnon to rename Paradise Towers the "What-ever-really-cool-place-get's-you-through-the-
- Eternals are now required to refer to ephemerals as "eternally challenged" as any other terms limits their potential.
- Doctor insists he's wrong, it's "Kandyperson"!
- Maiden's Point hereafter must be called the "Point for women who feel no need to be dependent on a man."
- The Doctor declares, "We must usher in a new age of understanding and tolerance for others, but if you ask me
Davros is a idiot!"